Getting the best capital for your funding needs
Finding the right funding can be a complex job
- Which of the nearly 100 active funding sources is a good fit for your project?
- What are the various types of funders looking for?
- Which data do I give funders and at which stage of my request?
We know how to get there
PolarReal is uniquely positioned to structure and place your funding request
Mapping out your options
After we have analysed your business and your properties, we will talk to a long list of potential funders and bring you their high level indications.
Finding the best fit
Using a detailed, professional information package we deliver detailed offers from shortlisted funders and then help you negotiate the best deal.
Closing the deal
We will manage the due diligence process and legal contracting to ensure that the deal is closed.
A structured process
Initial Analysis & Lender Indications
- Complete an in-depth review of the company, assets, leases and operational plan
- Conduct thorough market research
- Prepare detailed financial models and cash-flow analyses
- Contact matching funders and get high level terms
- Put together a long list of funder indications
- Assist in selection of funders to short-list
Check out our FAQs
A funding process can take three to four months.
It therefore is advisable to get in touch as soon as possible. PolarReal is able and willing to discuss and evaluate funding potential for your project in a very early stage.
In short: pretty much any type of asset class — including operational real estate. PolarReal has a broad network of funders active in the funding of Dutch real estate.
We have successfully arranged financing for the following asset types (including mixed use portfolios):
- Industrial & Logistics
- Care homes
We are independent financing advisors. Nothing more, nothing less. We know the possibilities in the Dutch and international funding markets and we can bring you the optimal financing solution.
If required, we can also provide loan management and reporting services towards the funder after the loan has been put in place.
We know close to 100 different funding sources and the right people within their team responsible for your market segment. On any single assignment, there could be 10 to 20+ relevant funders.
The lending market has been very active in the last 10 years with a large number of alternative lenders providing various funding structures. PolarReal is contacted on a regular basis by new funders entering the Dutch market. Our network includes:
- Traditional banks (Dutch, EU, UK, but also US or Asia)
- Institutional direct lending (pension and insurance funds)
- Senior Debt Funds
- Family Offices & HNIs
- Junior & Mezzanine Debt Funds
- Private Equity Funds
Well, first things first: we’ll need to celebrate. But rest assured, we will remain available to assist you with post closing items or any other topics.
Funders will require regular updates and commercial reports, as well as compliance certificates and monitoring reporting about the borrower’s portfolio. We often assist our clients by taking care of this type of reporting after funding is in place.